Deep Learning Studio – Desktop is a single-user solution that runs locally on your hardware. The desktop version allows you to train models on your GPU(s) without uploading data to the cloud. The platform supports transparent multi-GPU training for up to 4 GPUs. Additional GPUs are supported in Deep Learning Studio – Enterprise.
Deep Learning Studio – Desktop includes key features such as a full-featured GUI model editor, a graphical training dashboard, and unlimited training hours through your GPUs. The desktop also includes access to free training webinars and enhanced support via phone, email, and Slack.
- OS --
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 or later,
- Windows 10 64-bit (all editions)
- CPU -- Intel/AMD 64 bit CPU
- RAM -- 8GB or more recommended
- GPU -- NVIDIA GPU/s with compute capability > 3.5 (see https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus )