Customs entry protocols and procedures for both imports and exports can be complicated and time-consuming. A major challenge that global logistics companies, supply chain providers, and merchants face today is being cost-effective and saving time in compliance with customs regulations.
Because customs clearance processes need lengthy preparation and submission of documentation, a lack of automation continues to be a difficulty for any organization that deals with it.
The Customs Entry form consists of information like:
- Country of origin
- Description of the goods
- Cost, insurance, and freight (CIF)
- Customs classification number
- Approximate duties to pay on the goods
This is a time-consuming task that requires filing, constant follow-up, and coordination. As a result, manual data entry can be highly error-prone, which can lead to delays, extra expenses, penalties, and revenue losses.
PaperEntry provides a solution for Customs Entry Automation that enables organizations to clear customs quickly, cost-effectively, and efficiently.
Our AI-powered software solution ensures that data flows smoothly and automatically from one activity to the next, allowing businesses to function in an integrated digital environment and submit customs declaration forms faster and more accurately.
PaperEntry Process Flow
Deep Cognition’s OCR software is built to increase accuracy and efficiency while simultaneously reducing cost.
Our AI-based OCR software extracts all of your structured information directly from your documents.
Then the information passes through our (optional) human validation to ensure you receive 100% document accuracy.
Once processed, your information will appear directly in your TMS system giving access to you and your team whenever needed.
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- Reduction in docking rentals as a result of faster item clearance due to decreased handling reaction time.
- Extra costs from fines and penalties from misdelcared cargo due to manual data entry are reduced.
- Compliance with country or state document retention policies.
- Utilization of human resources.